Please click the play button to see the movie.
- The school's history and motto have been passed on to graduates and students alike. Here is a visualization of Chuo University in the future.
- Memories of Surugadai
- Overflowing with memories, interactive artist Takahiro Matsuo produces unforgettable memories of Surugadai.
- An introduction of Chuo University's history and graduates. Chancellor and President Kazuyuki Nagai talks about the university's Practical Application of Learning.
- 2009 London Travelogue—Visiting Middle Temple—
- Travel video covering the President's first ever visit to Middle Temple on November 12, 2009, and the banquet in the hall (Music Night).
- Interviews with graduates who ran in the 2010 Hakone Ekiden Race
- Interviews with track and field team members who graduated in March 2011. Athletes who ran strong races in the most recent Hakone Ekiden, (a road relay race), give their final thoughts on student life.
- Core Energy
- Launching Chuo University's Knowledge into Action to the rest of the world, like an infinity of sparkling stars scattered throughout space.
- Founding Principal Rokuichiro Masujima
- Follow the story of one of the founders of Igirisu Horitsu Gakko (The English Law School), Chuo University's predecessor, founding principal, Rokuichiro Masujima.
- An introduction of the 3 campuses. Tama campus and its abundance of greenery, Korakuen Campus, tranquil despite its central city location, and Ichigaya Campus.
- Abridged version of the 125th Anniversary Commemorative Ceremony
- An edited film of the Chuo University 125th Anniversary Commemorative Ceremony held on 13 November 2010 (approximately 10 minutes).
- Interviews with students entering the track and field team in 2011
- This film introduces new students who joined the track and field team this year. In coming years, these new athletes might be running in the Hakone Ekiden Race held each year during the New Year's holidays.
- Imagination and the mind in English-language writing Cy Mathews
- Searching for Treasure during Overseas Research: Rethinking how to Return Research Results to Society So Sasaki
- Towards 40 Years of Information Disclosure Akira Morita
- The "Publicness" of Transportation and Public Utilities, and Their Place Between the Government and the Market Takao Goto
- Do educators have pre-established knowledge? Junichi Nakamoto
- The Making of the Movie Kirakira Megane